Recipe of Fattoush Salad Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fattoush Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fattoush Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods honestly do boost your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
If you want to overcome depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all loaded with omega-3s and DHA. These are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you overcome depression.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fattoush salad recipe. To make fattoush salad you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Fattoush Salad:
- Provide 30 g of Onions.
- Get 30 g of Carrots.
- Use 30 g of Capsicum.
- Provide 5 g of Peprica Powder.
- Prepare 5 g of Parsley.
- Provide 10-15 ml of Lemon Juice.
- Get 1 g of Oregano.
- Provide 20-30 g of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of As per taste Salt.
- Get of As per taste Crisps.
Instructions to make Fattoush Salad:
- Cut the vegetables & Crisps(samosa into diamond shape….
- Pour olive oil in a bowl.. Add Salt,peprica powder and lemon juice in it and mix it well…. Add cut vegetables in it….
- Fry the crisps Add crisps in the salad and sprinkle chopped parsley & oregano….
- Salad is ready to serve..😊😊.
If you find this Fattoush Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.