Easiest Way to Make Apple Muffins Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Apple Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods honestly do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Grains can be great for fighting a bad mood. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are fantastic at helping you feel better. They help you feel full too which can actually help to make your mood better. Feeling starved can actually bring you down! These grains can improve your mood as it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple muffins recipe. To cook apple muffins you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple Muffins:
- Prepare 3 cup of Flour.
- Get 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 cup of Oil.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- Provide 3 medium of sized apples.
- Get 1 of Brown sugar for the topping.
Instructions to make Apple Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare muffin pans with paper liners..
- Peel, core, and dice the apples into small pieces around a 1/4 of an inch or smaller..
- Whisk or sift flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon in a medium bowl..
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla until completely combined and smooth..
- Slowly beat the flour into the wet mixture while adding the water gradually. The batter will be fairly thick. Once thoroughly combined, mix in the apples..
- Fill paper muffin liners 3/4 full and sprinkle each with a little brown sugar. Bake for 20-25 minutes until tops are crunchy and muffins are cooked through..
If you find this Apple Muffins recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.