Simple Way to Make Mini Apple Carrot Muffins Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mini Apple Carrot Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini Apple Carrot Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Apple Carrot Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. A number of foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Some grains are truly great for driving away bad moods. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are terrific at helping you be happier. They help you feel full also which can really help to better your mood. It’s not hard to feel depressed when you feel famished! These grains can elevate your mood as it’s easy for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your blood sugar which in turn takes your mood to a happier place.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini apple carrot muffins recipe. You can have mini apple carrot muffins using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mini Apple Carrot Muffins:
- Take 1 1/4 cup of wheat flour.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Use 1/2 cup of apple sauce.
- Take 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- Get 1/4 cup of milk.
- Provide 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 2 of carrots, shredded.
- Provide 1 of apple, peeled and finely diced.
- Take 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
Steps to make Mini Apple Carrot Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Butter and flour mini muffin tin(s). Be sure to cover around the lip of the muffin hole.
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Whisk together applesauce, egg, milk, oil and vanilla in a separate bowl then stir in carrot and apple.
- Fold in half of carrot mixture into dry ingredients until just combined. Repeat until all ingredients are fully mixed..
- Fold in chopped walnuts to mixed batter.
- Spoon in batter into muffin tin. Fill to the very top.
- Place tins on center rack and bake 20 minutes at 350° until a toothpick comes out clean from the center.
- Cool muffins in the tin completely. Gently wiggle them free once cool.
If you find this Mini Apple Carrot Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.