How to Make Coconut Shortbread Easter Cookies Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Coconut Shortbread Easter Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Shortbread Easter Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Shortbread Easter Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These kinds of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
A massive amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to run less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, after all. It’s concerning being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut shortbread easter cookies recipe. To make coconut shortbread easter cookies you need 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut Shortbread Easter Cookies:
- Prepare of unsalted butter, at room temperature (3 sticks).
- Provide of granulated sugar.
- Take of all purpose flour.
- You need of salt.
- Provide of vanilla extract.
- Take of large egg lightly beaten with 1 tablespoon water (egg wash).
- Get of seeetened flaked coconut.
- Provide of about 32 chocolate small eggs, I used Ghirdelli chocolate mini m.
- Provide of for white chocolate drizzle.
- Prepare of white chocolate, melted, for best results don't use chi.
Steps to make Coconut Shortbread Easter Cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Unwrap and have ready the chocolate mini eggs.
- Whisk in a bowl the flour and salt.
- In another large bowl beat butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Beat flour in slowly and beat just until it forms a dough and all flour is incorperated. Press dough into a mass woth your hands.
- Roll the dough into golf size balls. Roll in egg wash.
- Roll in coconut to cover.
- Place on prepared pans and bake 20 to 25 minutes until golden.
- When they come out of the oven gently press a chocolate egg in the center of each cookie.
- Transfer to a rack tocool completely.
- Finish cookies.
- Drizzle melted white chocolate over cookies and allow to dry.
If you find this Coconut Shortbread Easter Cookies recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.