How to Prepare Cinnamon Apple Muffins Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cinnamon Apple Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon Apple Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You were sure green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is high in a specific amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while also loosening up the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you feel healthier. Now you are aware that green tea can help you be happier as well!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon apple muffins recipe. You can cook cinnamon apple muffins using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cinnamon Apple Muffins:
- Use of Muffins.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- Provide 4 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 100 grams of butter.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Take 400 grams of diced apple.
- Take of Cinnamon Sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of cinnamon.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Apple Muffins:
- Prepare the cinnamon sugar. Mix sugar and cinnamon together and set aside..
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Spray or brush 12 non-stick muffin pans with butter or oil..
- To make the muffins, sift flour, baking powder and cinnamon into a mixing bowl. Stir in sugar..
- Melt butter in a small bowl in the microwave for approx. 40 seconds..
- Beat eggs and milk together..
- Pour liquid mixture with apple and melted butter into dry ingredients. Gently stir with a spoon until just combined. The mixture should look sflightly lumpy..
- Spoon mixture evenly into pans. Fill to ¾ of the way up. Sprinkle over the cinnamon sugar..
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or until muffins spring back when pressed lightly..
- Leave muffins in pans for 5 minutes before turning out on wire rack to cool..
If you find this Cinnamon Apple Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.