Recipe of Courgette and Apple Muffins Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Courgette and Apple Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Courgette and Apple Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Courgette and Apple Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. Some foods honestly do improve your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You were just anticipating to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can basically stimulate brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you feel better. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood as well!
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to courgette and apple muffins recipe. To make courgette and apple muffins you need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Courgette and Apple Muffins:
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Take 125 ml of vegetable oil.
- You need 250 ml of semi-skimmed milk.
- Prepare 250 g of caster sugar.
- Get 400 g of self-raising flour.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 of courgettes.
- Use 1 of large apple.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon (or to taste).
Steps to make Courgette and Apple Muffins:
- Preheat your oven to 180c..
- Line a muffin tin with paper cases..
- Lightly whisk two eggs in a large bowl..
- Add the milk, oil and sugar. Whisk again until smooth..
- Sift in the flour and mix in until it forms a smooth batter. Also add the salt..
- Grate the courgettes, squeeze out the excess liquid, and stir them into the mix..
- Grate the apple, squeeze out the excess liquid, and add to the mix..
- Add the cinnamon and mix again until everything is incorporated..
- Fill the muffin cases two thirds full and pop into the oven for 20/25 minutes..
- Once they are golden brown and a knife comes out clean, take out of the oven, plate in a big pile and enjoy!.
If you find this Courgette and Apple Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.