Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. You will recognize that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over in between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or seeds. Almost all nuts will have lots of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your system with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are called essential fatty acids and they are essential simply because your body utilizes these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. Something you may not comprehend is that several hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these fatty acids.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to jjampong (korean spicy seafood noodle soup) recipe. You can cook jjampong (korean spicy seafood noodle soup) using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup):
- Take 1 bunch of Bokchoy.
- Get 120 grams of Chicken Breast.
- Use 6 cloves of Garlic.
- Get 1 inch of Ginger.
- Use 4 stalks of Onion Leeks.
- Prepare 1/4 head of Cabbage.
- Get 1 piece of White Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 piece of Carrot.
- You need 1/2 piece of Zucchini.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of Cooking Oil.
- Get 4 tablespoons of Gochugaru.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Use 2 teaspoons of Oyster Sauce.
- Take 6 cups of Water.
- Get 1/4 cup of Cooking Wine.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- Get 2 pieces of Squid.
- Use 2 pieces of Prawns.
- Prepare 1 piece of Crab.
- Use 2 bundles of Somen Noodles.
- Prepare of Water for boiling.
Steps to make Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup):
- PREPARE THE CHICKEN AND THE VEGETABLES Slice the chicken breast thinly. Chop the garlic and ginger finely. Chop the onion leeks thinly or cut it into strips. Slice the white onion and the cabbage. Cut the root end of the bokchoy and wash well to remove the dirt. Julienne-cut the carrot and zucchini. To do the julienne-cut: slice the vegetable diagonally into long sticks then into strips..
- PREPARE THE SEAFOOD For the crab, remove the cover and the gills then cut the meaty side into two. For the prawns, remove the head and shellthen de-vein the prawns by making an incision on its back. For the squid, remove the head including the ink sac and innards. Peel the skin and cut it vertically on one side to make it flat. Then make a criss-cross incisions on the front and back sides. Wash the seafood under running water..
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS Under low heat, heat the wok or large skillet and add 4 tablespoons of cooking oil. Add the garlic, ginger, onion leeks and let them infuse their flavors into the oil. Turn up the heat to high. Add the chicken and vegetables (except for the bokchoy) then stir fry until the chicken turns white..
- Add the gochugaru and stir fry for a minute. Add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce around the wok or skillet (not directly to the vegetables) and 2 teaspoons of oyster sauce. Continue to stir fry for 30 seconds. Pour 6 cups of water and 1/4 cup of cooking wine. Bring to boil and boil for 5 minutes..
- While the soup base is boiling, cook the somen noodles according to package instructions. Somen noodles are thin and will take just a few minutes to cook when placed in boiling water. Boil the noodles, drain, and rinse under cold water. You may also soak it in ice water to stop cooking and then drain later before adding to the jjampong soup..
- Add the crab into the soup and boil for 5-10 minutes depending on how big the crab is. When the crab is already cooked, add the squid, prawns, bokchoy, and sesame oil. You can adjust the seasoning if needed, according to your preference. Continue boiling until the squid and shrimp is cooked completely (about 5-8 minutes)..
- PLATING Add the noodles neatly into the center of the bowl. Pour the soup and arrange the seafood around the noodles. Top with chili and onion leeks. Serve hot..
If you find this Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.