Steps to Make Apple Crumble Muffins Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Crumble Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Crumble Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to stay away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is high in a specific amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while simultaneously loosening up the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to be healthy when you consume green tea. And now you are aware that green tea can help raise your mood as well!
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple crumble muffins recipe. To cook apple crumble muffins you need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple Crumble Muffins:
- Use of Batter.
- Provide Half of cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coconut oil (or other vegetable oil).
- You need 1 of egg.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1.25 cups of flour.
- Get Half of cup sugar.
- Take 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Use 2 of apples.
- You need of Crumble.
- Take Half of cup flour.
- Take Half of cup brown sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Get of Baking.
- Get 10-12 of muffin paper cups.
- Provide 1 of muffin baking tray.
Instructions to make Apple Crumble Muffins:
- Pour the milk into a large bowl. Add the coconut oil, 1 egg and a teaspoon of vanilla extract. Whisk to combine..
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour (1.25 cups) with the sugar (half cup), 2 tsps baking powder and a pinch of salt. Set aside..
- Peel and cut the apples into small pieces (about 1.5 inch). Add the cut apples into the flour mixture and stir well..
- Pour over the wet mixture and stir until combined..
- To prepare the crumble, put flour (half cup) into a medium-sized bowl. Add brown sugar (half cup) and butter (1/4 cup) and a teaspoon of cinnamon. Mix with your hands until crumbly..
- Place muffin paper cups in a muffin baking tray. Scoop the batter into the cups, then sprinkle the crumble on top..
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes in 350F/175C. Let the muffins cool before serving..
If you find this Apple Crumble Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.