Recipe of Apple Oats Muffins Ultimate
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Oats Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Oats Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods really do improve your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you wish to be in a better mood. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you overcome depression.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple oats muffins recipe. To cook apple oats muffins you need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple Oats Muffins:
- Use 3 cups of oats.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Use 1 of Granny Smith apple.
Steps to make Apple Oats Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 180’C..
- Spray 12 hole muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside..
- Mix oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl..
- In a separate bowl whisk the eggs, add milk, honey and vanilla..
- Chop apple in a food processor or grate finely..
- Mix apple into wet mixture..
- Mix wet mixture into dry ingredients. Mixture will be a bit watery..
- Pour into muffin pan and bake for 25 minutes..
- Remove from oven and cool in pan for 10 minutes..
- Cool further on cooling rack..
If you find this Apple Oats Muffins recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.