Simple Way to Make Apple muffins (eggless) Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple muffins (eggless) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple muffins (eggless) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the various foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. On this page we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
In terms of sitting down to dinner you should also think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. The great thing about salmon is that together with other nutrients additionally it is loaded with Omega-3. Protein is essential for your diet, however you do not need to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. In order to reduce your fat intake you really should cut off any obvious fat before you prepare the meats.
By following some of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple muffins (eggless) recipe. You can have apple muffins (eggless) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple muffins (eggless):
- Take 2 of medium apples. Peeled, cored and chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of cornflour.
- You need 1 TSP of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 TSP of baking soda.
- Get 1 TSP of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/2 tin of milkmaid or 1 cup condensed milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of oats.
Steps to make Apple muffins (eggless):
- Preheat the oven to 150 degree Celsius. Line a cupcake tray with paper liners..
- Seive together whole wheat flour, cornflour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon. Now add the chopped apples mix well. Making sure no two apple peices are sticking together. Keep aside..
- In a mixing bowl, add the milkmaid. Whisk for 5 minutes using an electric beater. Now add the sugar and beat again for a minute..
- Add the oil and mix until well combined. Now add half of the apple and flour mixture. Also add half of the milk. Mix well till combined. Don't overmix..
- Now add the remaining flour mixture and milk. Also add the oats. Mix again till combined. Pour the batter in the cupcake liners. Bake for 30 minutes at 150 degree Celsius. Enjoy healthy apple muffins with your cup of tea or coffee. Or just carry in your lunch box..
If you find this Apple muffins (eggless) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.