Easiest Way to Make Lebanese Tabbouleh Salad Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lebanese Tabbouleh Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lebanese Tabbouleh Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. A number of foods really do raise your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You just knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is packed full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This helps better your mental acuity while relaxing the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not difficult to get healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood also!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lebanese tabbouleh salad recipe. You can have lebanese tabbouleh salad using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lebanese Tabbouleh Salad:
- Provide 1 Cup of Chopped Parsley.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Cooked couscous.
- Use 1/8 Cup of Tomatoes (diced).
- Use 1/4 Cup of Red Onion (diced).
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Spring Onion (diced).
- You need 1/4 Cup of Cucumber(diced).
- You need of Fresh Mint.
- You need of Dressing.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Olive oil.
- Provide of Crushed Garlic as desired.
- Use 1/3 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Sprinkle of Salt.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Lemon juice.
Instructions to make Lebanese Tabbouleh Salad:
- To make the simple dressing; combine the olive oil, black pepper, salt, black pepper, garlic and lemon juice and whisk together. Set this aside. In a mixing bowl; combine couscous, parsley, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onion and red onion. Add the dressing and toss together..
- Note: Tabouleh is a Lebanese salad. It is traditional made with wheat bulgur, this wasn't readily available where I live so I used pearl couscous. You could use quinoa as well. The main ingredient for making Tabouleh is fresh parsley..
If you find this Lebanese Tabbouleh Salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.