Simple Way to Prepare Apple Oat Muffins Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Apple Oat Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Oat Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Oat Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Something that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
Now when it comes to the key food items that you’ll have for dinner, you may well want to make sure you are eating a good amount of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. You will recognize that salmon is additionally abundant with Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Now when you choose to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you’ll need for the day. So that you can limit your fat intake you really should cut off any visible fat before you prepare the meats.
By following some of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple oat muffins recipe. To cook apple oat muffins you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple Oat Muffins:
- Get 3 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Use 1 tbsp. of apple pie spice.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Use 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Use 2/3 cup of milk, at room temperature (any kind).
- Provide 3/4 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- Provide 3 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Use 1 of large granny smith apple, grated.
- Get of Turbinado sugar, for optional topping.
Steps to make Apple Oat Muffins:
- Use a food processor to grind up the oats into oat flour. Then pour the oat flour out into a large bowl and add the apple pie spice, baking soda and salt to it. Whisk it all together and set it aside..
- In a seperate, large bowl, whisk together the eggs, applesauce, milk, maple syrup, butter and vanilla extract until well combined..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and use a rubber spatula to fold it all together until just combined. Then fold in the shredded apple. The mix will seem quite wet. I let it sit while the oven heats..
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a standard size 12 count muffin tin with cupcake liners or grease them well. Fill the tins to the top with the muffin batter. Then, sprinkle a good pinch of turbinado sugar over each one..
- Bake 15-18 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let them cool in the pan for 5 or so minutes, before popping them out and letting them cool on wire racks..
- Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days and enjoy!.
- You could also finely dice the apple instead of shredding it, for a different textured muffin..
If you find this Apple Oat Muffins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.