How to Prepare Apple Oatmeal Muffins Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Apple Oatmeal Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Oatmeal Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Oatmeal Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Select To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
You must remember your parents telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is extremely important for a healthy body. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables in addition have potassium. You will find that one of the veggies we are discussing is broccoli, which is packed with potassium. You will in addition discover that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. Also if you remove all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple oatmeal muffins recipe. You can have apple oatmeal muffins using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Oatmeal Muffins:
- Take 2 cups of apple, peeled and shredded (4 large).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of whole-wheat flour.
- Provide 1 cup of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of fat-free milk.
- Use 2 Tbsp. of canola oil.
- Use 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 cup of Chobani non-fat Greek yogurt.
- Take 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
Instructions to make Apple Oatmeal Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line muffin tin..
- Peel, then shred the apples until you reach the core using the large side of the box grater. Put in a strainer to remove juice..
- Spoon flour into measuring cups and level with a knife. Place flour in a large mixing bowl and add oats, walnuts, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Stir with a whisk..
- Combine milk, oil, vanilla, yogurt and egg whites, stirring until well blended in another bowl..
- Add wet ingredients to flour bowl and stir until just moist. Squeeze shredded apple to get rid of excess moisture, then add and stir..
- Spoon batter into a lined 12-cup muffin tin. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes, then serve..
If you find this Apple Oatmeal Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.