Easiest Way to Prepare Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to keep away from them. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. There are several foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Some grains are actually great for repelling bad moods. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are excellent at helping you feel happier. They help you feel full too which can actually help to improve your mood. It’s not hard to feel depressed when you feel hungry! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not hard to digest. You digest these grains faster than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins recipe. You can cook apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins:
- Take 1 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Get 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Provide 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 of medium apple, peeled, cored and diced.
Instructions to make Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl combine oats and buttermilk. Allow oats to soak in buttermilk for 15 minutes..
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Once oats have sat for 15 minutes, add in the egg, brown sugar, vanilla extract and oil. Mix well to combine..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and combine well..
- Fold in the diced apples..
- Spoon equally in a greased muffin tin. Bake for 12 minutes..
- Allow to cool on cooling rack. These can be frozen for popping in the microwave when needed. Enjoy!.
If you find this Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.