Recipe of Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Some grains are truly wonderful for driving away bad moods. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are terrific at helping you feel happier. These foods fill you up better and that can help improve your moods also. Feeling starved can actually bring you down! These grains can elevate your mood as it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and water melon salad with tortilla grilled cheese recipe. To cook spinach and water melon salad with tortilla grilled cheese you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese:
- Use 1 handful of or more spinach.
- Use 1/2-1 cup of chopped watermelon.
- Use 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar for dressing.
- Prepare 1 of boiling egg half slice.
- Provide of Sprinkle flake chili.
- You need of Sprinkle feta cheese.
- Use of Sprinkle dry cranberry.
- Prepare 2 of small size tortillas.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded cheese divide by 3 sections.
Steps to make Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese:
- Mixed spinach watermelon, and balsamic vinegar. Add chili flake if you like little spicy and toasted it combined together..
- Transfer into a bowl springkel with feta cheese and dry cranberry. Add an egg. Set aside.
- Next, heat up frying pan or iron cast with a low heat. Spreading the 1st section of cheese on the middle of the pan. Add 1 tortillas on it. And then spread the second section of cheese on top of tortilla, and cover with another tortilla. The last, spreads the last section of cheese on top of a tortilla..
- Now keep grilled it until the bottom cheese is melted and crispy yellow brown. Then flipped it up, and grilled it in the same way until it turn crispy yellow brown..
- Arranged the tortilla grilled cheese on the side of salad. Or you can serve separately. Enjoy!.
If you find this Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.