Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Air Fried Bulgogi Korean Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Air Fried Bulgogi Korean Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the various foods that you will find at all of those take out places. You will find that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. On this page we're going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Everybody likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to consider some citrus fruit. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also essential for preserving your health. You may also want to mix a couple of things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to air fried bulgogi korean beef recipe. You can cook air fried bulgogi korean beef using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Air Fried Bulgogi Korean Beef:
- Use of thinly sliced beef rib-eye.
- Use of thinly sliced onion.
- Take of Korean BBQ Sauce or to taste.
- Prepare of grated ginger.
- Provide of thinly sliced green onion.
- You need of sesame seed.
Steps to make Air Fried Bulgogi Korean Beef:
- In a large Ziploc bag, combine the meat, onion, Korean BBQ sauce and ginger and mix well. Marinate for at least 30 minutes..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Spread the beef out inside the basket as much as possible and air fry at 380F (190C) for 8-10 minutes, stir once in the middle, until the the meat is cooked through..
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onion to serve..
If you find this Air Fried Bulgogi Korean Beef recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.