Recipe of Grilled Cheese Burger Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Cheese Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Cheese Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the particular light bulbs. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you should use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. It goes further than simply exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house also. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably easy to live green, after all. A lot of it is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled cheese burger recipe. You can cook grilled cheese burger using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Cheese Burger:
- You need of Beef mince (20 % fat).
- Take of Garlic powder.
- Use of Onion powder.
- Take of Salt.
- Provide of Black pepper freshly crushed.
- Take of Butter.
- Get of Cheddar Cheese.
- Take of Lettuce.
- Provide of Onion.
- Use of tomato.
- Take of big size pickle sliced.
- Prepare of The Buns.
- Take of brioche burger buns.
- Provide of Butter for toasting.
- Use of Sriracha Mayo.
- Take of mayonnaise.
- Provide of sriracha sauce.
- Provide of salt.
Instructions to make Grilled Cheese Burger:
- Pre-heat a gas or charcoal grill to medium heat on half and low on the other half..
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, place the ground beef. Add in garlic powder, onion powder, crushed pepper and salt and mix..
- Form the beef mixture into two patties, about 4 inches wide and one inch thick so when the beef is fully cooked it will shrink to the size of the bun. Lay the patties on a sheet tray or plate and chill for at least ten minutes..
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together the mayo, Sriracha sauce and salt together. Set aside..
- Oil the meat well on both sides and place onto the medium heat side of the grill. Cook to get nice grill marks for about two minutes, then rotate the patties 90 degrees to cross hatch and cook again for about two minutes..
- Flip the beef patties and repeat the same cooking steps for the second side (about 4 minutes total). Move the patties to the low heat side of the grill once the meat is about medium rare inside (Note: if you like your meat cooked through more then cover the grill for a few minutes before you add your cheese)..
- Lightly butter the brioche buns and the onion slices and add to the low heated grill side. Cover the meat with Cheese and close the lid on the grill for 1-2 minutes, checking the buns so that they do not burn..
- Remove the cooked brioche buns and grilled onions, Place the buns on the cutting board with the inside sides facing up. Smear about one tablespoon full of sriracha mayo over the grilled sides of the buns. On each bottom bun, layer two lettuce leaves and two seasoned tomato slices..
- Next, place the finished cheeseburger onto the tomato. Put the grilled onion slices and sliced pickles on top of the cheeseburgers and cover with the mayo smeared top bun. Serve with fries!.
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you try this recipe!.
Assembled – grilled cheese on the bottom and top, burgers in the middle – the burger is a quite a site. It's tall and intimidating for sure. You'll wonder how you can possibly bite into such a stack. "Best Grilled Cheese in the U. S.: Roxy's Grilled Cheese & Burgers – In an ingenious twist, Roxy's brushes mayonnaise on the outside of sandwiches, rather than butter. Bacon Double Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
If you find this Grilled Cheese Burger recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.