Recipe of Lemongrass chicken with mihoe and spinach & cucumber salad Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemongrass chicken with mihoe and spinach & cucumber salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemongrass chicken with mihoe and spinach & cucumber salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. Several foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
It’s not hard to overcome your bad mood when you are eating grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly wonderful for helping raise your happiness levels. They fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods also. Feeling famished can be awful! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your blood glucose which in turn takes your mood to a happier place.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemongrass chicken with mihoe and spinach & cucumber salad recipe. You can have lemongrass chicken with mihoe and spinach & cucumber salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lemongrass chicken with mihoe and spinach & cucumber salad:
- Use 500 grams of Chickenbreast (cut into long strips).
- Get 250 grams of Mihoen (Chinese).
- Get 1 bag of of fresh spinach (200 grams).
- Use 1 of Cucumber.
- Use 8 tbsp of of lemongrass.
- Provide 4 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of Japanese soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Limes (juice).
- Take 2 tbsp of of sun flower oil.
- You need 1 clove of of garlic.
Instructions to make Lemongrass chicken with mihoe and spinach & cucumber salad:
- Break the mihoen in half and cook in a pan with boiling water and season with salt and pepper for 5-10 minutes. Once cooked, drain the mihoen and wash it with cold water. Put it to the side and let it drain well..
- Heat up the oil in a pan and cook the chicken strips for 5-8 minutes, untill brown and cooked. To add taste, add a pinch of salt and pepper and 6 tablespoons of lemongrass..
- For the dressing beat in a bowl, the remaining lemongrass, the chillisauce with the soyasauce and lime juice and add the garlic to it, beat it well. And keep on tasting to see if its to your liking..
- Slice the cucumber with a cheese slicer in to ribbons. In a big bowl mix the mihoen with the dressing, spinach and cucumber..
- After you've mixed it well it'll be ready to serve. Be creative and serve it your way. If you have any other ideas for this recipe let me know, i might try it out myself. I hope you enjoy this refreshing meal!.
- All in all this meal contains 490 calories!.
If you find this Lemongrass chicken with mihoe and spinach & cucumber salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.