Step-by-Step Guide to Make Udon 2.0: Rainbow Matz (Noodle) Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Udon 2.0: Rainbow Matz (Noodle) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Udon 2.0: Rainbow Matz (Noodle) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Udon 2.0: Rainbow Matz (Noodle) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Select To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Its also wise to understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. In this article we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition essential for looking after your health. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
For those who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to udon 2.0: rainbow matz (noodle) recipe. You can have udon 2.0: rainbow matz (noodle) using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Udon 2.0: Rainbow Matz (Noodle):
- Get 600 g of flour.
- Prepare 0.6 g of Food coloring Red.
- Take 0.4 g of Food coloring Yellow.
- You need 0.3 g of Food coloring Green.
- You need 0.5 g of Food coloring Blue.
- You need 24 g of salt.
- Take 276 ml of water.
- Provide 50 g of corn starch.
Instructions to make Udon 2.0: Rainbow Matz (Noodle):
- Add 24g salt to 276ml water to make 8% salt solution..
- Add the food coloring to 50g salt solution for each colors as below..
- [Red]: 0.3g Red/[Orange]: 0.2g Red & 0.1g Yellow/ [Yellow]: 0.3g Yellow/ [Green]: 0.3g Green/ [Blue]: 0.3g Blue/ [Purple]: 0.1g Red & 0.2g Blue.
- For each color, mix the colored salt solution to 100g flour in large bowl, blending until dry flour is moistened. (Don't pour the water at once! By 3 step with about 30g, 15g, 5g).
- Knead the dough with your hand, coverd it with plastic bag so that air does not permeate therein, leave it for 30 min in room temperature (22 to 28 degree of Celcious).
- Rorling out the dough to rectangle, overlapping mutually at the edge with color order of the Rainbow..
- Coverd the dough with plastic bag, leave it for 1 hour to get elasticity..
- Spread corn starch on the table so that preventing dough is sticking on it, rolling dough to 3mm in thickness, sprinkle it with residual corn starch..
- Fold it, cut it to 3mm in width..
- Boil it for 12min, wash in the cold water, then EAT THIS! (with Japanese soy source is recommended).
If you find this Udon 2.0: Rainbow Matz (Noodle) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.