Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Chicken and Strawberry-Spinach Salad Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken and Strawberry-Spinach Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Strawberry-Spinach Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Strawberry-Spinach Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, could better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
It’s not hard to drive away your bad mood when you consume grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually excellent for helping increase your happiness levels. They help you feel full as well which can really help to better your mood. Feeling hungry can really bring you down! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are not difficult for your body to digest and process. You digest these foods quicker than other foods which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and strawberry-spinach salad recipe. To cook chicken and strawberry-spinach salad you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Strawberry-Spinach Salad:
- You need 3 T of apple juice.
- You need 2 T of strawberry spreadable fruit.
- Prepare 2 T of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 lb of chicken breast, boneless and skinless.
- Get 8 c of spinach.
- You need 1 c of strawberries, halved.
- Prepare 1/4 c of crumbled Gorgonzola cheese.
- Use 2 T of walnuts, finely chopped.
Instructions to make Chicken and Strawberry-Spinach Salad:
- In small bowl, mix juice, spreadable fruit and vinegar..
- In skillet with cooking spray, cook chicken until no longer pink. Remove from skillet and set aside..
- To skillet, add strawberry mixture stirring any chicken drippings loose..
- Slice chicken and place on bed of spinach. Top with strawberries and cheese. Drizzle with strawberry dressing. Sprinkle with walnuts..
- MASON JAR LAYERS (bottom to top): Dressing Chicken Strawberries Walnuts Spinach Romaine lettuce Cheese.
If you find this Chicken and Strawberry-Spinach Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.