Recipe of Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Consider the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dark chocolate chocolate chip brownie cookies recipe. You can have dark chocolate chocolate chip brownie cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies:
- You need 1 cup of unsalted cold butter (cut into small cubes).
- You need 1 cup of dark brown sugar packed.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of medium eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark baking cocoa.
- You need 1 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Use 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Use 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of dark chocolate chips or semi sweet chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies:
- Pre heat oven to 410 degrees..
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, cream together cold butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Add eggs 1 at time, mixing well after each addition..
- Add cocoa, cake flour, all purpose flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt and stir until combined. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Separate dough into large balls and place on a cookie sheet. Lightly press on top of the dough to smooth out..
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes until until edges are crisp. Let them rest for 10 minutes..
If you find this Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.