Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Korean beef bulgogi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Korean beef bulgogi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean beef bulgogi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. In this article we're going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Now when it comes to the main food items that you'll have for dinner, you might want to make sure you are eating a good amount of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. You will see that salmon is also rich in Omega-3 and other nutrients. Now when you decide to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you'll need for the day. It's also advisable to trim off any fats that you find on the particular meats that you plan to eat.
By following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to korean beef bulgogi recipe. You can cook korean beef bulgogi using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Korean beef bulgogi:
- Provide of rib eye steak.
- Prepare of Brown sugar.
- Take of Soy sauce.
- You need of Chili paste.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- Get of Black pepper.
- Take of Garlic.
- Take of Onion.
- Take of Spring onion (sliced).
- Get of Sesame seeds.
Steps to make Korean beef bulgogi:
- Thinly sliced rib eye steak, place it in a bowl.
- Add brown sugar, soy sauce, chili paste, sesame oil, black pepper, garlic. Mix it well.
- Heat some oil in a non stick skillet.
- Place the sliced steak in half part of the skillet, and place the onion in half other part of the skillet.
- Let it cook until well done, and then mix the sliced rib eye steak with the onion, stir it evenly.
- Stir in half of the sliced spring onion.
- Taste it, add some salt if needed.
- Place it in a bowl, add some spring onion and sesame seeds for garnish.
- Watch the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/i-8l9w5qnQY.
If you find this Korean beef bulgogi recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.