How to Make Chicken Parmesan Meatballs Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Parmesan Meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Parmesan Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Parmesan Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and have something great. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan meatballs recipe. You can have chicken parmesan meatballs using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan Meatballs:
- Prepare of Base.
- Take 1 1/4 lb of ground chicken.
- Get 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pecorino or Parmesan.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of pepper.
- Use 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1 of egg, whisked.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon zest.
- Take of Sauce.
- Get 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 14 oz of store bought pizza sauce.
- Take of Topping.
- Get 4 oz of mozzarella.
- Provide of Salad.
- Prepare 1 of Tuscan kale salad.
- You need 1 of shallots.
- Take 1 of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of salt.
- Get 1 of pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken Parmesan Meatballs:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In a large bowl, gently mix together the base..
- Shape into lacrosse-ball sized balls (slightly smaller than tennis ball) and place a few inches apart on a baking sheet..
- In a small bowl mix a spoonfol of pizza sauce with olive oil and brush this mixture on top of each meatball..
- Place in to heated oven and bake for 15 minutes..
- Remove meatballs from oven, put some sauce on top of each meatball, and cover each with a slice of Mozzarella..
- Place back to oven for another 3 to 5 minutes, until cheese is golden..
- Heat remaining pizza sauce in a small pan..
- Serve meatballs with a dollop of sauce and a raw Tuscan kale salad that has been shredded and tossed with shallots, olive oil, salt and pepper..
If you find this Chicken Parmesan Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.