Recipe of Green tea, Spinach and Cucumber Smoothie Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Green tea, Spinach and Cucumber Smoothie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green tea, Spinach and Cucumber Smoothie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green tea, Spinach and Cucumber Smoothie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to keep away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You were just expecting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in a certain amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This helps improve your mental acuity while calming the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you become so much healthier. Now you are aware that it can help raise your mood also!
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green tea, spinach and cucumber smoothie recipe. You can cook green tea, spinach and cucumber smoothie using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green tea, Spinach and Cucumber Smoothie:
- Provide 10 leaves of Spinach.
- Provide 1 of Cucumber medium sized.
- Use 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Use 1 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1 cup of Green tea.
Instructions to make Green tea, Spinach and Cucumber Smoothie:
- Boil 1 1/4 th cup of water for and switch off the heat. Add a green tea bag into it and allow it to brew for about 3 to 4 minutes with a lid on. Allow it to come down to the room temperature. Add the rest of the ingredients mentioned to a blender and blitz to a fine smoothie full of Vitamins and Minerals.Serve immediately. Chill it before use if desired..
- Cucumbers belong to the same plant family as Watermelons, meaning the water content level is the same in both. They both are loaded with Vitamins and Minerals. Plus Lemon adds the goodness of Vitamin C and the Green tea provides a refreshing start to your day giving your metabolism a mighty boost. Happy Summers! Stay safe and stay healthy..
If you find this Green tea, Spinach and Cucumber Smoothie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.