Steps to Make Greek spinach orzo salad Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Greek spinach orzo salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek spinach orzo salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very healthy and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
If you wish to battle depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all rich in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can really help you overcome your depression.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to greek spinach orzo salad recipe. To cook greek spinach orzo salad you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Greek spinach orzo salad:
- Take 3 oz of uncooked orzo pasta.
- Prepare 5 oz of spinach, torn.
- Use 1/2 cup of kalamata (Greek) olives, roughly chopped.
- Take 1 of red onion, sliced into thin half moons.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber, quartered and sliced.
- Get 1 of tomato, diced.
- Use 1/2 cup of balsamic vinaigrette.
- Use 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 4 oz of feta cheese, crumbled.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of pine nuts.
Steps to make Greek spinach orzo salad:
- Cook orzo pasta according to package directions..
- Meanwhile, toast pine nuts: place pine nuts in saute pan and toast over medium heat until golden, stirring often. Remove from heat when done..
- When pasta is cooked, drain and rinse with cold water. Drain well..
- In large bowl, combine spinach, orzo, onion, cucumber, tomato, olives, salt, pepper, oregano, and balsamic vinaigrette. Chill 2 hours. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350252-balsamic-vinaigrette.
- Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts and feta and serve..
If you find this Greek spinach orzo salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.