Recipe of Italian Dressing smothered Pork Chops Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Italian Dressing smothered Pork Chops recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Italian Dressing smothered Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Dressing smothered Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. Some foods actually do improve your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Make a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all helpful for improving your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that dictates to your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more of it in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Not only that but nuts, specifically, are a fantastic protein source.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian dressing smothered pork chops recipe. You can have italian dressing smothered pork chops using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Italian Dressing smothered Pork Chops:
- Get 1 of Onions.
- Prepare 1 of Bell pepper.
- Use 1 of Red bell pepper.
- Use 8 oz of Italian Dressing.
- Get 1 packages of Pork chops.
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter.
Steps to make Italian Dressing smothered Pork Chops:
- Season your pork chops as you would like and place them in a bowl. Pour Italian dressing over your pork chops..
- Put the butter in the skillet to sauté your onions, bell pepper, and red bell pepper..
- Cut up your onion, bell pepper, and red bell pepper and place them in the skillet over the butter..
- While vegetables are in the skillet, add a 1/2 cup of Italian dressing and a dash of pepper to sauté..
- Take vegetables out the skillet and place to the side, put your pork chops in the skillet and brown on both sides..
- After browning, pour your onions and bell peppers..
If you find this Italian Dressing smothered Pork Chops recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.