Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Korean Style Ground Pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Style Ground Pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to stay away from them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is very true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. Several foods actually do raise your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Make a trail mixout of various seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all terrific for helping to elevate your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which increases your brain's serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more serotonin in your brain, the better you'll feel. Not just that, nuts, specifically, are a fantastic protein source.
You can see, you don't need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to korean style ground pork recipe. You can cook korean style ground pork using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Korean Style Ground Pork:
- You need 1/4 kg of Lean ground pork.
- Provide 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Get 2 teaspoons of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of ground pepper.
- Get 1/2 of sliced onion.
- Use 1 of potato (cut into strips).
- Get 1 of carrot (cut into strips).
- You need of Green onions (for garnish).
Steps to make Korean Style Ground Pork:
- Cook the ground pork over the garlic in a large skillet.
- Whisk brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and pepper. Pour over the ground pork and let it simmer..
- Put it the carrots, potatoes, and onions and stir well. Garnish with green onions..
If you find this Korean Style Ground Pork recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.