Recipe of Ham, Eggs and Udon Noodles Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Ham, Eggs and Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham, Eggs and Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. You should also understand that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
While some of you love to have your snack foods, as opposed to reaching for the potato chips try getting some nuts. The majority of nuts will have a lot of protein and you can additionally find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. These kinds of fatty acids are necessary to helping your body create the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. If you do not get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to produce a number of of the hormones that it needs.
For those who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ham, eggs and udon noodles recipe. To make ham, eggs and udon noodles you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ham, Eggs and Udon Noodles:
- Use 4 oz of Udon noodles.
- Get 4 oz of leftover smoked ham.
- You need 4 oz of jalapeño peppers.
- Get 2 tsp of coarse ground black pepper.
- Provide 3 large of eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/3 cup of water.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
Instructions to make Ham, Eggs and Udon Noodles:
- In a frying pan add the ham and let heat through. Add Udon noodles let get a little brown, then add 1/3 cup water so noodles absorb flavor of ham. Add spices, mix well, add jalapeños and their juices – I used canned.
- Add eggs but don't break the yolk. Move the other ingredients from around the eggs, splash the liquid in pan on top of eggs repeatedly.
- Add the 1/4 cup of water cove let steam for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
If you find this Ham, Eggs and Udon Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.