How to Make Egg and Spinach Salad Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg and Spinach Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg and Spinach Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
If you want to battle depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all full of omega-3 fats and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight back depression.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg and spinach salad recipe. To cook egg and spinach salad you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg and Spinach Salad:
- You need 2 of hardboiled eggs.
- Use bunch of spinach.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped red pepper.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped cucumber.
- Take 1 tbsp of pickled cucumber, chopped.
- Provide 3 of sundried tomatoes.
- Use 1 of spring onion, chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped olives.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Provide 3 tbsp of plain yogurt.
- Get 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Provide of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Egg and Spinach Salad:
- Boil the eggs first. Next prepare the rest of the ingredients..
- Cool the eggs and cut into bitesizes. Place everything in the serving dish. Pour the oil and the yogurt, and add the oregano, salt and pepper. Make sure everything is mixed together..
- Optional: you may add 1 tbsp of flaxseeds or sesame seeds. And of course may add or reduce amount of each ingredients according to your taste. Enjoy!.
If you find this Egg and Spinach Salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.