Easiest Way to Make Korean Spinach Salad Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Korean Spinach Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean Spinach Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Spinach Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. You should also realize that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
In terms of sitting down to dinner you should also think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. You will find that salmon is additionally abundant with Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Protein is essential for your diet, however you don’t need to eat a lot, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. Also before cooking your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to korean spinach salad recipe. You can have korean spinach salad using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Korean Spinach Salad:
- Use 1 bunch of spinach.
- You need 2big cloves of garlic crushed.
- Use 1 tbsp of roasted and slightly crushed sesame seeds.
- Get 1bulb of spring onion plus the stalk.
- You need 1&1/2 tsp of olive oil.
- Get 1& 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Korean Spinach Salad:
- Blanch the spinach leaves for 1 minute. Strain and wash with cold water. Squeeze out all the water till you get a tight spinach ball. Chop it roughly and transfer to a bowl. Add soy sauce, spring onion, garlic, sesame seeds and oil. Toss well. Add salt if needed. Yummy and tasty Korean Spinach Salad is ready to Enjoy!.
If you find this Korean Spinach Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.