Simple Way to Make My First Lasagna Recipe Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My First Lasagna Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My First Lasagna Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. Some foods actually do improve your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, you may be amazed to discover, are terrific at battling depression. Just make sure that you don’t throw away the yolk. The yolk is the most crucial part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you raise your mood. This is because the B vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Try eating a few eggs to feel better!
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my first lasagna recipe recipe. You can cook my first lasagna recipe using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook My First Lasagna Recipe:
- Use 2 kg of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of cksp veg oil.
- Use 6 of fresh tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of bulb onions.
- Prepare 4 of habanero pepper.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of crushed garlic & ginger.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Provide 2 of tatashe.
- Get 2 of knorr cube.
- Use 12 of lasagna sheet.
- Get 1 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make My First Lasagna Recipe:
- Wash tomatoes, pepper, tatashe and onions, put into a blender and blended gently as we need the paste abit rough and not too smooth.
- Cook beef in a large frying pan over medium heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain and add vegetable oil; fry for another 4mins and stir in garlic and ginger, stir and pour in the tomatoes paste; stir continously till it properly cooked for about 12mins..
- Heat up a large pot with hot water add a tsp of veg oil once its boiling hot add the lasagna sheet and cook for about 2mins and remove drain them separately in a large tray and set aside.
- Grease baking dish with a cooking spray or vegetable oil and spread 1/3 of meat sauce in a baking dish; layer with 3 lasagna sheet and half each of Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese..
- Repeat procedure and spread remaining meat sauce and the cheese over the meat sauce. Break egg and whisk and pour on top of the dish. Tightly cover baking dish with 2 layers of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes; uncover and bake 10 more minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve for dinner or weekend lunch.
If you find this My First Lasagna Recipe recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.