Recipe of Sweet Plantain Lasagna Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sweet Plantain Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Plantain Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Plantain Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you consume them, could boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are wonderful for helping you fight depression. Just make sure that you do not throw away the yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are rich in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be great for lifting up your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–run better. Consume an egg and feel happier!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet plantain lasagna recipe. You can cook sweet plantain lasagna using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Plantain Lasagna:
- Get 6 of ripe plantains (should be nearly completely black).
- Take 2 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1 of 8 ounce pack of cream cheese.
- Get 1 small of onion (I like either white or yellow for this.).
- Prepare 1 small of red bell pepper.
- Take 1/2 cup of of tomato sauce.
- Provide 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 2 of whole eggs (whisked).
- You need 1 of handful of cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 of olive or vegetable oil.
Steps to make Sweet Plantain Lasagna:
- In a sauce pan add your oil, onion and bell pepper. Cook in a medium/low heat till cooked.
- Add your beef to the pan along with the tomato sauce..
- Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste..
- As your meat is doing its thing begin to work on your plantains. Once peeled cut them lengthwise and saute them in another sauce pan with oil till golden brown..
- Now is a good time to preheat your oven to 350..
- By now your meat should be brown and your plantains ready. Inside a deep and square baking pan you will want to add your 2 eggs. Once this is done you can begin to assemble like regular lasagna. Plantain, meat, cream cheese. Repeat once more (minus the egg). Top with a final layer of plantains and cheddar cheese..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
- Once removed from oven let it sit for 10 minutes and then enjoy..
If you find this Sweet Plantain Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.