Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Korean Style Fish Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Korean Style Fish Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Style Fish Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, you may be astonished to discover, are terrific at combating depression. Just make sure that you do not throw away the egg yolk. When you want to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolks particularly, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can be fantastic for boosting your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that dictate your mood. Eat an egg and feel happier!
Now you realize that junk food isn't necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to korean style fish cake recipe. To cook korean style fish cake you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Korean Style Fish Cake:
- Get of thin fish cakes, cut into 1 triangular pieces.
- Take of Gochujang, or to taste.
- Take of olive oil.
- Provide of minced garlic.
- Use of green onion, cut into one inch pieces.
- Prepare of honey.
- Take of water.
- Prepare of apple cider vinegar.
- You need of sesame seeds, or to taste.
Steps to make Korean Style Fish Cake:
- Put the fish cakes in the fryer basket and air fry at 380F (190C) for 5-6 minutes..
- In the meantime, take a wok or a skillet to saute the garlic for about one minute until fragrant. Add all the other ingredients and stir constantly until the sauce slightly thickens..
- Add in the fish cakes. Stir to coat them with the sauce..
If you find this Korean Style Fish Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.