Recipe of Grandmas strawberry spinach salad Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grandmas strawberry spinach salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grandmas strawberry spinach salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to stay away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Some grains are actually wonderful for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all great for helping you be in a happier state of mind. They help you feel full also which can truly help to better your mood. It’s not hard to feel low when you are starving! These grains can help your mood elevate as it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grandmas strawberry spinach salad recipe. To make grandmas strawberry spinach salad you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Grandmas strawberry spinach salad:
- Use of dressing.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of chopped onion.
- You need 1/4 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of cider vinegar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Use 1 tsp of poppyseed.
- Use 1 packages of spinach.
- Prepare 1 pints of strawberries.
- Prepare of candied nuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of walnuts or pecans.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 5 tbsp of brown sugar.
Instructions to make Grandmas strawberry spinach salad:
- On medium heat toast nuts in pan on stove stirring often. After about 5-10 min add butter stir to evenly coat. when butter is melted add brown sugar and stir frequently till brown sugar is melted and stuck to nuts. Remove from pan.
- In a blender add all dressing ingredients, blend until combined..
- Wash and rinse spinach, slice strawberries..
- Combine all ingredients in salad bowl, serve and enjoy.
If you find this Grandmas strawberry spinach salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.