Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
Every person likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those men and women you may want to think about some citrus fruit. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition required for maintaining your health. You may also want to put together a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato lasagna gf instant pot recipe. You can cook sweet potato lasagna gf instant pot using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot:
- You need 1 of large sweet potato.
- Use 2 cups of ricotta or cottage cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of your favorite pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of spinach or some other yummy veg.
- You need of Olive oil (optional).
- Use of Shredded cheese (Italian blend or mozzarella).
- Get of Spices (see step #2 for details).
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot:
- Peel sweet potato and use a mandolin to (carefully!) slice sweet potato into thin slices. (Hint: search for "slice-proof" kitchen gloves; you can find them for as low as $10 and they'll keep you from slicing off your poor fingers.).
- In a bowl, mix the ricotta or cottage cheese and your preferred spices. I like to add garlic (minced or powdered), a little bit of salt, a few twists of pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil. You could add basil, oregano, rosemary, thyme, sage, whatever you prefer..
- Tip: if you’re using cottage cheese instead of ricotta, use small curd and try to drain off some of the whey before you add in all of your spices. If you forget that step or just can't be bothered (sometimes you just don't wanna, right?), consider sprinkling in something like dried lentils or split peas to soak up some of the extra liquid, unless you don’t mind the result being a little soupy! Whatever makes you happy, it’s your food! 😁.
- Prep your spinach: if it's fresh, wash it and snap off the stems (unless you like the stems); if it's frozen, thaw it in the microwave; if it's canned, drain it..
- If you're using canned or frozen spinach, add it to the ricotta/cottage cheese mix. Otherwise, set it aside (you'll be using it as a layer)..
- In your baking dish, smear a thin layer of your fave pasta sauce, maybe 1-2 spoonfuls. (Make sure this is a bowl that will fit into your Instant Pot's inner bowl, if you're using an IP.).
- On top of the sauce, add a layer of sweet potato; make sure there's some overlap so that you can't see any of the layer under it between the slices..
- Add a thin layer of your cheese mix on top of the sweet potato. It can be a bit tricky to spread it without moving the potato around, but the sauce below it will help keep things in place..
- If you're using fresh leafy veg, add some of that on top of the cheese mix. If all of your veggies are mixed in with the cheese, add a layer of sliced sweet potato..
- I added some dried lentils on top of this layer of cheese because I wanted to add some lentil-y texture..
- Keep layering the veg and sweet potato and cheese until you run out or get close to the top of the dish. Add a thin layer of your favorite pasta sauce, then top that with as much shredded cheese as you like..
- In your Instant Pot's metal bowl, put down the metal trivet and add a cup of water (as per the usual IP instructions). Put the bowl of lasagna into the inner pot on top of the trivet, then load it up into the Instant Pot. Set it for 25 minutes on high pressure. Let it depressurize on its own after it's done..
- Sweet potatoes should be tender and easily eaten with a fork..
If you find this Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.