Simple Way to Make Spinach pancake with spicy salad Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach pancake with spicy salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach pancake with spicy salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Make a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all wonderful for raising your mood. This is because these nuts are high in magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that dictates to your brain how you feel all the time. The more serotonin in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Not only that but nuts, specifically, are a terrific protein source.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach pancake with spicy salad recipe. To cook spinach pancake with spicy salad you need 24 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach pancake with spicy salad:
- Take 1/2 cup of Oats flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of blanched Spinach puree.
- Provide 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Get as needed of Olive oil or any vegetable oil to rub the pan.
- Provide of Filling.
- Get 1 of ripe Kiwi.
- Get 1 of Pears.
- Take 5-6 of cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare 7-8 of baby Spinach leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded purple Cabbage.
- Get 1 of small red Jalapeño/red Capsicum.
- Get 1 of small green Jalapeño/green Capsicum.
- Get 1/2 of Lemon.
- Get 4-5 of Fresh Mint leaves.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Flax seeds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of crushed Black peppers.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Sumac.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use as needed of Hummus/Hung curd/Sour cream.
Steps to make Spinach pancake with spicy salad:
- Take 1/2 cup oats in a grinder and pulse to make oats flour..
- In a blender add in 1 cup of buttermilk. If you don't have buttermilk mix 2-3 tablespoon of yoghurt with water and use..
- Also add in 1/2 cup of spinach puree. Blend well..
- Now add in 1/2 cup of oats flour,1/2 cup wheat flour, 1 teaspoon Baking powder, 1 teaspoon sugar and 1 teaspoon salt..
- Blend again to make a batter (not too thin not too thick)..
- Pancake batter is ready now, cover and set aside for 15 minutes..
- In the meantime, make the salad. For that shread purple cabbage and place in a mixing bowl..
- Also chop all the vegetables, greens and fruits and add in to the bowl..
- For the seasoning, add in 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1/2 of a lemon juice, 1 tablespoon flax seeds,1 teaspoon of sumac/amchoor powder, 1 teaspoon of crushed black pepper and salt.
- Mix everything well so that seasoning coats the fruits and vegetables. Your colourful spicy salad is ready now. Set aside..
- Take a nonstick pan, rub little oil and add in 2 tablespoons of batter..
- Swirl the pan to spread the batter..
- Cover and cook in low heat for 2-3 minutes or until the pancake becomes firm..
- Remove from pan, place in a dish. Clean the pan with a tissue, rub oil and cook another pancake..
- For serving place 1 pancake on a dish, spread 1 tablespoon of hummus or hung curd on one side of the pancake. I used hummus,you can use hung curd or sour cream also..
- Top with prepared spicy salad. Also sprinkle some flex seeds. Cover one side of the pancake over the stuffing and serve..
- You can also serve without folding the pancake as like the picture..
If you find this Spinach pancake with spicy salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.