Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Sweet & Tangy Homemade Cucumber Pickles Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet & Tangy Homemade Cucumber Pickles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet & Tangy Homemade Cucumber Pickles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electricity is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet & tangy homemade cucumber pickles recipe. To make sweet & tangy homemade cucumber pickles you need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet & Tangy Homemade Cucumber Pickles:
- Prepare 9 cups of pickling cucumbers (sliced into desired shapes).
- Prepare 2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Take 2 cup of white vinegar.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 of large sweet onion.
- Take 12 of garlic cloves crushed or finely diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pickling spice.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar (white).
- Provide 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of mustard seed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of celery seed.
- You need 3 tablespoons of sea salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of whole peppercorns (about 8-10 for each jar).
- Take 8 of bay leaves (2 for each jar).
- Prepare 8 of cinnamon sticks (2 for each jar).
- Provide 8-12 sprigs of fresh dill (2-3 for each jar).
Instructions to make Sweet & Tangy Homemade Cucumber Pickles:
- Mix all dry ingredients (brown sugar, sea salt, sugar, pickling mix, mustard & celery seed) together thoroughly in a mixing bowl and mix the liquid ingredients (water, white vinegar, & apple cider vinegar) together in a separate bowl or pitcher. Leave aside bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, dill sprigs, peppercorns, garlic, and onion..
- Now, Place your pickles in your jars, leaving an inch at the top, and layering the garlic and onions in between them. Then, place your bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, and dill along the sides of the jar and in any spaces in between that you can squeeze them. Once everything is snug in the jars, evenly distribute the dry seasoning mixture between all of the Mason jars. Next, mix and evenly distribute the liquid mixture to all of the jars. (may need to add additional vinegar to top off the jars).
- Finally, shake up the jar well and place in the refrigerator to soak up the brine. Shake the jar every day or every other day to help evenly soak up the mixture. You can eat them after a week but after a month or more they are best! These were delicious! And you can tell which are the sweet ones by the pretty purple colors! 💜 Enjoy!.
The bottled mixes look adorable, taste delicious and have been one of our most popular gift lines for people of all ages. I'm proud to have them in our store. Kelly is an absolute delight, her professionalism and willingness to accommodate make ordering so easy and enjoyable." Joanne – Blacksheep Hahndorf Brian Connolly – lead vocals Andy Scott – guitar, synthesizer, vocals Steve Priest – bass, vocals Mick Tucker – drums, percussion, vocals The recording was p. Traditional sweet making with a contemporary twist. We handcraft quality confectionery from the finest ingredients, sourced locally wherever possible.
If you find this Sweet & Tangy Homemade Cucumber Pickles recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.