Steps to Make Strawberry Spinach Salad with Soy Worcestershire Dressing Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberry Spinach Salad with Soy Worcestershire Dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Spinach Salad with Soy Worcestershire Dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are fantastic for helping you battle depression. You must make sure, though, that what you make includes the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk particularly, are stuffed full of B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you boost your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–work better. Try eating a couple of eggs to jolly up!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry spinach salad with soy worcestershire dressing recipe. To cook strawberry spinach salad with soy worcestershire dressing you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Strawberry Spinach Salad with Soy Worcestershire Dressing:
- Take 1 of roughly 12 oz. bag of spinach for salad.
- Take 6 of strawberries, hulled and cut into quarters or sixths, depending on their size (see notes above for substitutions).
- Provide 1/8-1/4 of red or white onion cut into very thin slices (later in the year, the onions tend to be stronger and hotter).
- Take of optional: cubed avocado and toasted almonds, walnuts, or pecans.
- Provide of For the dressing:.
- Get 3-4 Tablespoons of light soy sauce (start at 3).
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of distilled white vinegar.
- Get 3-3.5 Tablespoons of sugar, depending on how sweet you like the dressing. Honey and agave nectar are good substitutes.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of minced shallots (onion is fine in a pinch).
- You need 1 Tablespoons of water.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 3 Tablespoons of vegetable or light olive oil.
Steps to make Strawberry Spinach Salad with Soy Worcestershire Dressing:
- Combine all dressing ingredients except oil in a bowl and stir or whisk until all sugar is completely dissolved..
- Taste and adjust seasoning before whisking in oil. If too salty (different soy sauce brands vary in saltiness), try adding a teaspoon of water. Too sweet? Try adding just a dash more soy sauce and Worcestershire. As a general rule, I adjust seasoning before adding the oil because the oil coats the tongue and makes it hard to taste the underlying flavors..
- Whisk in oil..
- Arrange salad veg/fruit on platter and serve dressing on the side. If you're planning to dress the salad before serving, do so immediately before serving as spinach wilts easily..
- Enjoy! :).
If you find this Strawberry Spinach Salad with Soy Worcestershire Dressing recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.