Steps to Make Spinach & Nectarine Salad Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach & Nectarine Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach & Nectarine Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super healthy and good for you. There are some foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you are wanting to battle depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all chock-full of omega-3s and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly elevate your mood.
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach & nectarine salad recipe. You can cook spinach & nectarine salad using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach & Nectarine Salad:
- You need 200 grams of Salad spinach leaves.
- Provide 1 of Nectarine.
- Use 4 tbsp of Cheese (Feta, Goat, Gorgonzola, etc.).
- You need of Dressing.
- Take 1 of Nectarine (ripe).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Apple juice.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Provide of Cinnamon Sugar Raisin Nuts Topping.
- Use 100 ml of California Raisins.
- Get 100 ml of Walnuts, pecan, etc..
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of Water.
Instructions to make Spinach & Nectarine Salad:
- Make the dressing. Place all of the ingredients into a food processor and puree. Then let it chill..
- Add the cinnamon, granulated sugar, and water to a frying pan. Turn on the heat and once it comes to a boil, lower the heat to low. Add the raisins and nuts, and stir as it cooks. Once the liquid evaporates and everything is coated with the cinnamon sugar mixture, remove from the heat. Spread it out so that it doesn't stick, and let it cool..
- Thinly slice the nectarine for the salad with the skin on. Finely crumble the cheese. Pile the salad type spinach leaves on a plate and top with the nectarine and cheese. Drizzle on the dressing. Lastly, top with the cinnamon sugar raisin nuts..
If you find this Spinach & Nectarine Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.