Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Korean Chicken Bulgogi Kimbap recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean Chicken Bulgogi Kimbap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Chicken Bulgogi Kimbap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. You should also understand that there are foods that you'll want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a positive effect on your health.
You must remember your parents telling you to make sure you eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is really important for a healthy body. Potassium is amongst the things that you will locate in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will also need. For example, broccoli has a lot of potassium to supply you with your daily recommended allowances. Something else you may want to try is the next time you make a salad try using spinach rather than your traditional lettuce as you will realize that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to korean chicken bulgogi kimbap recipe. To cook korean chicken bulgogi kimbap you need 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Korean Chicken Bulgogi Kimbap:
- Take of Roasted Seaweed.
- Provide of Cooked Rice.
- Take of Sesame Oil.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Chicken Breast.
- Get of Soy Sauce.
- You need of White Sugar.
- Use of Carrot.
- Use of Cucumber.
- Get of Water Spinach.
- Prepare of Pickled Radish.
- Get of Water.
- You need of Canola Oil.
- Take of Iodized Salt.
- You need of Ground Black Pepper.
Steps to make Korean Chicken Bulgogi Kimbap:
- SEASON THE COOKED RICE. Make sure that the rice is still hot so it's easy to mix. Add 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil. Grab a flat spatula and mix the rice and seasoning in a cutting motion. Koreans use white sticky rice for this, but I prefer to use a mix of white, brown, and red rice. Mix well and set aside. Keep it warm..
- PREPARE THE CHICKEN BULGOGI MARINADE. Peel and chop the garlic. I like to smash it to easily remove the skin. Transfer to a bowl and add 2 teaspoons of soy sauce, ground black pepper, and 1 tablespoon of sugar. We're using white sugar for this recipe. Mix well and set aside..
- CUT THE CHICKEN INTO STRIPS & MARINADE. Trim 1/4 chicken breast; Hold it firmly and gently cut it into strips about 1/2 inch thick. To tenderize the chicken to make it absorb the marinade well and cook faster, pound the chicken using the back of your knife to break down the fibers in the meat. Then, coat it well with the bulgogi marinade that we prepared earlier. Let this sit for at least 10 minutes while we prepare the other ingredients..
- PREPARE THE CARROT FILLING. Wash the carrot and cut it in half, since one carrot will be too much for 2 kimbap rolls. Peel the carrots. Cut it into half or about 2-inch thick, then into flat slices, then into matchsticks (julienne cut). Sprinkle with a little bit of salt and mix well to distribute. Transfer to a bowl and then set aside..
- PREPARE THE CUCUMBER FILLING. Wash the cucumber and cut it in half and cut also the end. Cut it vertically into 3 or 4 parts, then cut each part into sticks. We’ll be using the parts without seeds so discard the center sticks which are mostly seeds..
- PREPARE THE EGG. Crack 2 eggs into a small bowl. Sprinkle with some iodized salt and beat using a fork, a whisk, or chopsticks..
- COOK THE SPINACH FILLING. Wash the spinach. Boil 500 mL water in a small pot. Add the spinach and cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Then, take it out of the water and place in a strainer. Allow it to cool for a bit. Squeeze out excess water. Then, set aside..
- COOK THE CARROT FILLING. Wash the salted carrots and squeezed to drain excess water. Heat pan over medium heat with 1 tablespoon of canola oil. Add the carrots and cook it for just 40 seconds or until the carrot sticks are half-cooked. Then, transfer in the filling assembly plate..
- COOK & SLICE THE EGGS. On the same pan, add 1/2 tablespoon of canola oil. When the pan is hot enough, add the beaten eggs. Swirl the pan to spread the egg evenly. Cook for about 1 minute or until it is no longer runny. Then, flip the egg and cook for 20 seconds. Transfer to the assembly plate to cool down. When it’s cool enough to handle, place on a chopping board and slice into strips about half inch thick. Transfer back to the assembly plate..
- COOK THE CHICKEN BULGOGI. Using the same pan earlier, add a small amount of canola oil and turn the heat to medium high. Then, add the marinated chicken and stir fry until well done. You can add a little bit more canola oil if pan becomes dry. When done, transfer to a a bowl or to your assembly plate..
- UNPACK THE PICKLED RADISH. We’re going to use ready-made pickled radish sticks that you can buy from Korean grocery store. We’ll need 2 sticks for this recipe. Place it on your assembly plate and refrigerate the rest for future use..
- ASSEMBLE THE KIMBAP. We’ll use a bamboo mat and parchment paper. Place the kim or roasted seaweed sheet shiny side down. Put some rice on top and spread it thinly using a spatula. Leave out around 2 inches from the top. Do not overload it but make sure that there are no bald patches. Then, add the rest of the fillings, starting with the chicken - press it on the rice horizontally in one line.. followed by 1 piece of pickled radish stick, scrambled eggs, spinach, carrots, and cucumber..
- ROLL THE KIMBAP. Gently lift the bottom of the mat, gripping it with your thumb and index fingers. Squeeze as you slowly roll the mat. Lift the top end of the mat while tucking in the filling. You can peek to see if you’ve sealed the seaweed sheet or if there’s no spill. Roll - squeeze - roll - squeeze. Then, do the final squeeze just to make sure it is compact and won’t fall out easily when you eat it. Rub a thin layer of sesame oil to give it shine, additional flavor, and aroma..
- SLICE THE KIMBAP. Make sure to use a sharp knife. Place the kimbap on the chopping board. Slice off the ends (which belongs to the chef) then carefully slice the remaining into 1-inch bite size pieces. Transfer them one by one onto a serving plate. And we’re done! Serve this with a side of soy sauce! Enjoy this at home or at a picnic outdoors..
If you find this Korean Chicken Bulgogi Kimbap recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.