Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lightly Salted Stir-Fried Chicken and Cashew Nuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lightly Salted Stir-Fried Chicken and Cashew Nuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. It's also advisable to understand that there are foods that you'll want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. Because of this we are going to be going over the food items that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
In terms of sitting down to dinner you should additionally think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. The fantastic thing about salmon is that along with other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. And when it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. In order to minimize your fat intake you ought to cut off any noticeable fat before you prepare the meats.
For those who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to lightly salted stir-fried chicken and cashew nuts recipe. You can cook lightly salted stir-fried chicken and cashew nuts using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lightly Salted Stir-Fried Chicken and Cashew Nuts:
- Provide 1 large of piece Chicken thigh meat (skinless).
- You need 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Use 50 grams of Cashew nuts.
- Take 10 of cm Nagaimo.
- You need 1 of Japanese leek.
- Take 100 ml of Water.
- Use 1/2 tsp of plus Chinese soup stock.
- Take 2 pinch of Salt.
Steps to make Lightly Salted Stir-Fried Chicken and Cashew Nuts:
- Cut the leek into 1.5 cm long pieces. Peel the nagaimo and cut into 1.5 cm dice. Cut the chicken into 2 cm dice and add salt, pepper and sake to preseason..
- Dissolve the soup stock base and salt in water..
- Add enough vegetable oil to a frying pan to cover the cashew nuts, and shallow fry them over low heat. Stir it up occasionally. When the nuts are just lightly browned, take them out of the pan, leaving the oil..
- Coat the chicken with katakuriko. Add the chicken to the frying pan and shallow fry it, stirring to separate the pieces, until lightly browned. Remove the chicken from the pan..
- Drain off most of the oil, and stir fry the leek and nagaimo. When they are more or less cooked....
- Add the chicken and cashew nuts and continue stir frying..
- Add the Step 2 mixture and bring to a boil. Thicken with katakuriko slurry dissolved in water (about 1/2 teaspoon of katakuriko). Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper..
If you find this Lightly Salted Stir-Fried Chicken and Cashew Nuts recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.