Recipe of Steak & Spinach Salad w/ Mole Dressing Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steak & Spinach Salad w/ Mole Dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak & Spinach Salad w/ Mole Dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
While some of you love to have your snack foods, rather than reaching for the potato chips try getting some nuts. One of many health benefits of these nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be obtained in them. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are known as essential fatty acids and they are essential simply because your body makes use of these types of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. Some of these hormones that are needed can only be made by having these fatty acids throughout your diet.
For those of you who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steak & spinach salad w/ mole dressing recipe. To make steak & spinach salad w/ mole dressing you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steak & Spinach Salad w/ Mole Dressing:
- Take 1 lb of diced steak meat.
- Use 1 of red bell pepper.
- Get 1 of poblano pepper.
- You need 1 of large shallot; large julienne.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic; slivered.
- Provide 9.5 oz of Dona Maria mole.
- Prepare 1/2 t of cayenne.
- Take 1 T of cinnamon.
- Get 1/4 C of white vinegar.
- Use 1 C of shredded chihuahua cheese.
- Take 4 C of arugula & spinach blend.
- Provide as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
Instructions to make Steak & Spinach Salad w/ Mole Dressing:
- Remove steak from fridge 1 hour before cooking..
- Heat a large saute pan until very hot, but not smoking..
- Add steak. Season. Cook very briefly until nearly rare and set aside..
- Add veggies and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. When veggies are nearly tender, add steak. Saute 30 seconds..
- Add 1 T mole and 1 T water. Toss and stir. Cook 1 minute..
- Place remaining mole in a small sauce pot. Add cinnamon, cayenne, and vinegar..
- Add to a large mixing bowl with greens and a pinch of salt pepper..
- Quickly toss salad and plate. Garnish with cheese..
- Variations; Cotija, queso fresco, croutons, jalapeños, habanero, bacon, goat cheese, pumpkin seeds, scallions, chives, leeks, lime, avocado, corn, sofrito, shallots, sesame,.
If you find this Steak & Spinach Salad w/ Mole Dressing recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.