Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Baby spinach salad Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baby spinach salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baby spinach salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baby spinach salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is found to be chock-full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental acuity while calming the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you feel healthier. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood as well!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baby spinach salad recipe. To make baby spinach salad you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baby spinach salad:
- You need 1 stalk of celery, sliced thin.
- Take 1 cup of baby spinach fresh.
- You need 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Use 1/4 cup of blanched broccoli.
- Get 2 tbsp of sprouts.
- You need 4 tbsp of chopped carrots.
- Get 1 of chopped cherry tomato.
- Get 2 tablespoons of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of key lime juice.
- Get 1/4 cup of Chopped cucumber.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Use 2 tsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Baby spinach salad:
- In a large bowl combine spinach, cucumber, tomato, broccoli, sprouts, carrot. Set aside..
- In a small bowl combine honey, limes juices, salt and pepper then slowly drizzle in olive oil while whisking until slightly thickened..
- Pour dressing over salad and toss gently to coat evenly. Serve immediately..
If you find this Baby spinach salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.