Steps to Prepare Beetroot Salad with Spinach and Feta Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beetroot Salad with Spinach and Feta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beetroot Salad with Spinach and Feta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. Because of this we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
Furthermore when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits additionally provide you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins and minerals that can help keep you healthy. One thing you may want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot salad with spinach and feta recipe. You can have beetroot salad with spinach and feta using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beetroot Salad with Spinach and Feta:
- Prepare of Salad.
- Use 2 of small cooked beetrots.
- Use 1/2 of small red onion.
- Provide 30 g of baby spinach.
- You need 70 g of feta.
- Get 1/4 cup of walnuts.
- You need of Dressing.
- Get 2 tbsps of orange juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Use of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Beetroot Salad with Spinach and Feta:
- Cut the cooked beetroot into 2cm pieces. (If you don’t find already cooked beetroots, you can wrap them in aluminium foil and roast for 1h in 180C/355F, then wearing gloves peel and discard the skin.).
- Slice the onion and add to the beetroot. Crumble the feta, chop the walnuts and add as well, then toss to combine..
- To prepare the dressing, place orange juice, oil and mustard in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk to combine. Add to beetroot mixture. Toss and serve..
If you find this Beetroot Salad with Spinach and Feta recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.