How to Prepare Spinach & Strawberry Salad Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Spinach & Strawberry Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach & Strawberry Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach & Strawberry Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to keep away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that really can improve your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
It’s not difficult to fight your bad mood when you are eating grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually excellent for helping boost your happiness levels. These grains can help you feel full for longer too, which can help your mood too. It’s easy to feel a little bit off when you feel famished! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not hard to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach & strawberry salad recipe. To make spinach & strawberry salad you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach & Strawberry Salad:
- Get 2 of boneless chicken breast.
- Use 1 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Use 1 of spinach, enough for 2-3 dinner salads.
- Use 1 of feta cheese.
- Use 1 of walnuts.
- Prepare 1 of strawberries, enough for dressing & the salads.
- Take 1/4 cup of honey.
- Use 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Get 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Get 1 cup of olive oil.
- Use 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Spinach & Strawberry Salad:
- Marinate chicken breast in the teriyaki sauce at least 4 hours.
- Grill chicken breast, set a side..
- In a blender or food processer add honey, balsamic vinegar, dijon mustard, 3 strawberries cut up, a few walnuts & salt & pepper. Drizzle in olive oil & until blended. Taste to see if you need to reseason with salt & pepper..
- Place a big bunch of spinach on a plate, cut 3 strawberries on to the plate place sliced chicken breast, scatter walnuts & cheese. Add dressing..
If you find this Spinach & Strawberry Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.