Steps to Prepare Korean spinach salad Ultimate
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Korean spinach salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Korean spinach salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean spinach salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nutritious and good for you. Some foods actually do raise your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to beat back depression. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3s. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight depression.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to korean spinach salad recipe. To make korean spinach salad you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Korean spinach salad:
- Get 250 g of spinach.
- Get 1 tsp of spring onion.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Use 1 tsp of soy sauce.
Instructions to make Korean spinach salad:
- Wash and trim spinach off its root..
- Add 5 cups of water in a saucepan and bring it to the boil. Once boiling add the spinach and leave it for 30 seconds..
- Drain and run the boiled spinach in cold water for a minute or two..
- Squeeze the water out of the spinach and leave aside..
- Prepare the salad dressing: Chop spring onion and mince garlic. Roast sesame seeds and mix in sesame oil, soy sauce and salt..
- Add the salad dressing to the spinach..
If you find this Korean spinach salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.