Recipe of Spinach & Wakame Harusame Salad Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach & Wakame Harusame Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach & Wakame Harusame Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you are wanting to fight depression. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3s. DHA and omega-3s are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you overcome your depression.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach & wakame harusame salad recipe. To cook spinach & wakame harusame salad you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach & Wakame Harusame Salad:
- Take 100 g of Harusame Noodles.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Dry Cut Wakame.
- Take 2 handfuls of Baby Spinach.
- Take 50 g of Ham OR Roasted Pork *cut into thin strips.
- Provide of Dressing.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Get 1 of & 1/2 tablespoons Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 tablespoons Rice Vinegar.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
Instructions to make Spinach & Wakame Harusame Salad:
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a mixing bowl..
- Cook Harusame Noodles in boiling water. When noodles are almost cooked, add Dried Cut Wakame. Just before you stop cooking, add Baby Spinach. Darin, rinse in cold water, drain well, then squeeze excess water..
- Noodles are long. Cut them short if you prefer..
- Add to the dressing in the bowl, add sliced Ham (OR Roasted Pork) as well, then mix to combine..
If you find this Spinach & Wakame Harusame Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.