Easiest Way to Make Spinach and Nori Salad Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach and Nori Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach and Nori Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. Several foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Put together some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all wonderful for improving your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that directs your brain how you feel all the time. The higher your serotonin levels, the happier you will feel. Not only that, nuts, specifically, are a great protein source.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and nori salad recipe. To cook spinach and nori salad you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach and Nori Salad:
- Get 1 bunch of (approximately 300 g) spinach.
- Provide 1 sheet of nori (edible seaweed looks like a piece of black paper).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground sesame seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1-1.5 tbsp of mentsuyu.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Steps to make Spinach and Nori Salad:
- Mix all the condiments in a bowl..
- Wash spinach well and boil in water with 2 dashes of salt. Drain the excess water of it..
- Cut the spinach into 4 cm lengths. Add the spinach in the bowl and mix them well..
- Tear a sheet of nori into large flakes. Add them in the bowl and mix them again. Now your spinach salad is ready..
If you find this Spinach and Nori Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.