Steps to Make Momma B's Sweet Potato Casserole Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Momma B's Sweet Potato Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Momma B's Sweet Potato Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Momma B's Sweet Potato Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Climb stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to momma b's sweet potato casserole recipe. To make momma b's sweet potato casserole you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Momma B's Sweet Potato Casserole:
- Prepare of casserole.
- Provide 2 1/2 cup of sweet potatoes (baked & mashed).
- Get 1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter (melted).
- Use 3/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Use of topping.
- Provide 3/4 cup of ground corn flakes.
- Take 1/2 cup of ground pecans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of butter(melted).
Steps to make Momma B's Sweet Potato Casserole:
- Bake & mash sweet potatoes. Preheat oven to 400degrees..
- Add casserole ingredients to sweet potatoes and mix..
- Butter a 8×8 baking dish. (Tip I use the butter paper) add the casserole ingredients and bake for 30 minutes..
- With a spoon mix the topping ingredients..
- After 30 minutes remove casserole from oven and add the topping. Return to oven and bake for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes remove from oven. This is a great make ahead dish for the Holidays because it's actually better the next day.Just refrigerate bring to room temperature and reheat before serving. Hope you enjoy!.
It's the only sweet potato casserole you'll need and it's sure to be a hit with family and guests. Although it can—and should—be called into duty as a side dish for your Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner, you. Sweet potato casserole unlike anything you've had before!! Browned butter, sour cream, parmesan, a crunchy topping, this is unapologetically indulgent! I mean, plain mashed sweet potatoes have a place in this world – for everyday midweek meals.
If you find this Momma B's Sweet Potato Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.