Simple Way to Prepare Spinach salad Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spinach salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should keep away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may better your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Make a trail mixfrom different seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all terrific for helping to raise your mood. This is because these foods are high in magnesium, which helps to boost your production of serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given time. The more of it you have, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not just that but nuts, particularly, are a fantastic source of protein.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach salad recipe. You can have spinach salad using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach salad:
- Prepare of Spinach.
- Take of Spices.
- Take of Pepper.
- Provide of Scotch bonnets.
- Take of Onion.
- Take of Oil.
Instructions to make Spinach salad:
- Here are the ingredients.
- Wash your spinach thoroughly and add it to a pot. Add little salt to further remove any impurities.
- Allow it to boil for some minutes and remove it from fire. Drain it and keep it aside.
- In a pan, add little oil and your grated pepper, onions and scotch bonnets before adding in your spices.
- Mix everything and stir fry a little before adding in your spinach and stir fry.
- Slice some onions and when the spinach is almost done, add it and keep stirring for about 5mins.
- Your spinach is ready.
- It can be served with white rice, jallof rice, boiled yam or potatoes and it can also be eaten alone.
If you find this Spinach salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.